- LA MAROMA: 6 km. away, where golf, tennis, aquatic sports and fishing can be practiced.
- VIÑACO: Horse ridding, where you will be able to enjoy nature arriving up to the top of the hill where there is an incredible view.
- CABRA CORRAL: a 12.000 has. dam surrounded by mountains , where you can enjoy a ride on a motor boat.
- LA VIÑA, GUACHIPAS & CUEVAS ARQUEOLÓGICAS: Place where you will find paints dated to 800 to 1400 AC.
- LA ZANJA: A 2000 m high little village where its inhabitants preserve ancient traditions in
agriculture and customs. Horseback riding through the hills and having goat barbecue.
- RAFTING: At Río Juramento 14 km. of adventure.
LONG DISTANCE TOURS:
- SANTA ROSA DE TASTIL:Archeological preincaic city with a local museum. Along the route 51, beside
the "Tren a las Nubes"
- GOING TO THE CALCHAQUIES VALLEYS:
Through Cafayate: along route 68. 120 kms. An amazing road to visit the land of the good wines.
Through La Cuesta del Obispo:
A wonderful landscape full of light and color with unique vegetation going along route 59 until you reach 3600 mts of
height at Piedra del Molino. There you can watch the snow capped mountains of Cachi and Palermo.
You have enter to the Calchaqui with the possibility of visiting from North to South.
- La Poma: 700 Km from San Antonio - 4.30 hours tour.
- Cachi : 120 km from San Antonio. 3 hours tour.
- Seclantás 178 km from San Antonio 3 1/2 hours tour.
- Molinos: 190 km far from San Antonio 4 hours tour.You can go on along route 40 to Cafayate 175 km from Molinos. By doing
this you should have completed the full ride through the Calchaquies Valleys.
ACTIVITIES IN SAN ANTONIO:
We invite you to share our customs and the daily work that is carried out in the Farm:
- Horseback riding
- Fruit harvest
- Tobacco growing and process
- Corn and bean crop
- Polo horse breeding
- Cattle working
- Agroindustrial activities carried out in our own handmade fruit preserves Factory
Finca San Antonio · www.fincasanantonio.com.ar · All Rights Reserved · Salta · Argentina · 2012